THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

GreeTinGs...

Welcome buddy! Thanks for dropping some comments or a short-visiting to my blog. Although the blog is not good enough, but as a newbie I'll try my best to present a good blog contents... So, wish me luck!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Started To Be Alone Again…

The whole this week I have to work on morning shifts – 8am till 4pm…

Previously when I'm still with Saiful, he'll fetch me up & send me to my workplace…

When he'd fetched me, we'll gone out for a little dinner or a high tea… erm… maybe some window shopping!

But yesterday, a reversed routine happened in unexpected manner!

Well… the story starts when I called my BF to fetch me…

He said that he have some works cross in line & he'll be free at 4.30..

Then I waited him impatiently while chatting with my colleagues…

45 mins goes by and his wheel hasn't arrives yet…

But I really don't mind cause I'm used to be it before…

Later at 5.30, Jeremy (my Boss) said something make me quite sad!

"Eh, ni dah pukul 5.30. Dari pukul 4 tadi tunggu, tak sampai2 jgk… Ape ni? Sepatutnya lelaki yg kena tggu pompuan. Ni tak, pompuan plk yg kena tggu laki."

Then I replied him politely, "ala… biasa lar… Dia ade byk keje.. Lgpun skg ni zmn moden. Tk ksh spe tggu spe." But actually deep in my heart, I really got embarrassed with his sentences!

6pm… he called me & told that he's on his way to fetch me.

I'm really happy and waited him in front of the main door.

When I got eased in his car, he said, "Bee nk kne g Shah Alam ni. Nk bincang psl blek Kltn."

Oh my Lord… I have waited for him bout 2 hours and this is what I got from him..

Stupid damn man!

If I knew earlier bout his plan to Shah Alam, I'll definitely ask my father to fetch me rather than wait him for a couple hours & have a news that he has to go to Shah Alam! Means, no dating lar! (*sighs)

Dear guys…

If u were in my shoes, what'll u guys do???

I'm really sick of this, man!

1 comments:

adyda said...

babe...
xpatut kot die wat ko cm 2...
supposely die minta lar maaf sbb lewt..
ntah lar lynda..
xtau nk ckp..
mayb die da probs?
dont know lar..
sush nk ckp..
tp kalo aku kt tempt ko aku tnye lar die leklok..
cri 1 time n bork face 2 face with him..
n discuss bout korg...
for me lar..
just a suggestion..
if u want to talk.. u can call me...anytime k..

-JoKes-